INFORMATION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION (personal data)
Information to identify the users can be collected in different ways, regarding activities, services, features and the resources available on our site. In some cases, including but not limited to: filling the form, requests of informations, requests of price quotations and more, the users will be required to supply name, surname, address and email, telephone number, tax data, etc. The users will be able, in any case, visiting our site anonymously, to collect personal data only on their explicit request and if they volunteered provide them to us. Each time a user provides its own personal data, its consent will be collected in a explicit certain and demonstrable way,see Articles 6 and 7 of the GDPR.The user can always refuse to provide personal information and / or identification; this, however, could prevent them from making full use of certain activities, prerogatives and services provided and / or linked to the Site.
INFORMATION OF IDENTIFICATION OF NON- PERSONAL DATA (generic data and different from those personal)
Each time a user visits our website, not personal data could be collected as well, such as: the name of the browser used, the model of computer and technical information about for example the operative system, the Internet provider and other similar information.
Our website uses the “cookies” to improve the experience of our site. The Browser places cookies on the storage support of the device used (see. HDD, SSD, etc.) for purposes of registration and, sometimes, to keep track of information about the user itself. The user can choose by its own to set the browser to accept or refuse the cookies, or alert when the cookies are sent.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED (purpose of the processing)
Azienda Agricola Montonale can collect and use the personal data of users for the following purposes:
- To improve the customer experience
ex. The provided information help use to better respond to your requests for assistance and the needs of support in a way more efficient.
- To improve the site itself
ex. We can use the answers provided to better communicate our products and services.
- To better promote the site, contests, surveys, communication with users / customers or other
ex. To send information to the users who have accepted to receive them on topics that we think may be of their interest.
- To send periodic emails
ex. We may use users' email addresses to respond to requests for information, questions and / or other requests.
- To issue accounting documents
ex. In the case of purchase we will use the data provided by the registration to issue the documents accounting.
HOW WE PROTECT THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We adopte an appropriate policy for collection, storage and processing of data, as well as security measures to prevent not authorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, such as for example access via username and password, information on transactions and personal data stored on our website, Back Up, etc. Our site is developed in accordance with the PCI vulnerability standards, in order to create an environment the more secure as possible for the users. Also the same is hosted on the server on which it is installed, individually for each name of domain SSL certificate by the Certificate Authority (CA) Let's Encrypt . This is so that the communications to and from the site web result encrypted.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Dealing with our Privacy office also by email email@example.com you will have the right, at any time, to get to Azienda Agricola Montonale confirms that is or not in during a processing of personal data that will affect (within one month from receipt of the request itself, term that can be extended to two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests received) (see Art. 12 - GDPR) . In this case, you will be able to gain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients of third countries or International organizations;
- where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller access to rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaints to a supervisory authority;
- where personal data have not been obtained from the data subjet, any all the information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision -making, including profiling ref. Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in these cases, more significant information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject (see. Artt. 12-13-14-15-22 - GDPR) and/or (cf. Artt . 16-17-18-19)
TERMS OF STORAGE AND CANCELLATION OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
The data collected will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the services by the site or the services requested from it; if their conservation should be necessary for purposes legal / commercial purpose, the terms of conservation will be those established by law, for each specific purpose. Data will be accessible only for the purposes for which they are processed and/or related to law (ex. Invoicing of products purchase) and will be handled only by authorized personnel.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, exchange or rent the information of personal identity supplied by users to third parts. Likewise we don’t transfer data to recipients in Extra EU countries. We may share the demographic information generically aggregate, not linked to any information of identification staff, for what concerns the visitors and the users with the our business partner, affiliates and advertisers for the purposes above indicated.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS EXPOSED HERE
If you have questions about this Statement on privacy, the practices of this site, or about relations with this site, contact us at e-mail of the Azienda Agricola Montonale:
Azienda Agricola Montonale Società Agricola S.S.
Località Conta 4/A, Desenzano del Garda, 25015, Brescia – ItalY
Tel. +39 030 9103358
Data ultimo aggiornamento: 2021/06/01